Premium Condoms and lubes
For over 50 years, playboy has been a beacon for an intellectually forward lifestyle, a tastemaker, an arbiter of style and a vanguard for political, sexual and economic freedom.
Launched in 1953, playboy helped shape the evolution of contemporary American culture.
• it helped usher in the sexual revolution
• inspired the emergence of the modern woman
• became a brand known for cutting-edge before there was one
Playboy has 97% unaided global brand awareness
The playboy bunny is one of the most recognisable brands in the world
The Playboy Range
QUALITY MEANS SAFETY AND GOOD HEALTH AS WELL AS SEXY
· All Playboy Condoms are 100% electronically tested for safety and reliability
· Tested for Bio-Compatibility according to ISO 10993
· All Playboy Condoms types are subjective to periodic Nitrosamine and protein testing
· All condom batches are tested for leakage through the use of “Electrolyte Water Testing Equipment” and are tested for burst strength and elasticity through the use of “Air Inflation Testing Equipment for customer satisfaction and peace of mind.”
A MAJOR DIFFERENCE IN QUALITY. NO CARCINOGENS HERE…
Nitrosamines are chemical compounds of the chemical structure R1N(-R2)-N=O. Most nitrosamines are carcinogenic. Recent research identified Nitrosamines were found in most major brands of condoms Playboy has reduced the levels of Nitrosamines in Playboy Condoms to UN-DETECTABLE levels in the entire product line and are now Nitrosamine Free, a difference in quality
Playboy condoms are sleek, sexy, bold, iconic and premium. Since the launch of playboy condoms in 2010, playboy condoms has secured distribution
In over 127 countries. Playboy condoms represent a lifestyle, symbolic of romance, sex appeal and sophistication.
If you think lube is a 21st-century invention think again. The use of lube dates back all the way to 350 b.c. Playboy lubes are high quality, backed by the premium quality and sensual allure of the playboy brand. 2019nsee the launch of lube in a sachet.
NOT JUST ANY LUBRICANT…
Playboy lubes included grade-A silicone-based lubricant which contains no water,
it never dries up and stays slick and silky. Silicone is also great for people with sensitive skin and since the lube won’t break down in water, it can be used in the shower, bath (or even underwater).